Unknown Author's Leveling Guide
From Asheron's Call Community Wiki
If you know the author of this leveling guide, please edit title to reflect.
This is a quick rundown of how to best level up newly created characters.
- White Phyntos Wasp Wings - 7500 and a C note per turn in. Other xp turn-ins, such as from gambling, also work.
- Lady Aerfalle Quest - White Fire Infusion and Blue Fire Infusion, requires help.
- Tusker Guard Kill Task - Hit a BSD or Tusker Barracks if you're over 40. 20 million reward will get you to 50. Use any rend, honestly, though fire works best.
- Stone Fists, one of the Colosseum Bosses - 50% of level, 23 hour timer.
- Glenden Wood Invasion - There are three locations outside Glenden Wood (the locations in the Glenden Wood Invasion quest) which spawn monsters instantly as long as the Pillars are not killed. A high level will typically fellow with a level 50, who sits in town. The high level can kill monsters at an extremely high rate, leveling the lower level character from 50 to 90 in one day.
- Fiuns - Lightning works best here. They cast a lot of magic.
110-140 - 60 mil/hr
- 110 Eaters dungeon (Ravenous Vault) - All melee, acid/pierce/slash/bludgeon. Melee D approaching 470 is around when they can never hit you. Slash works best on them.
140+ - 100-200 mil/hr
- Egg Orchard dungeons - Similar to eaters - all melee, acid/pierce/slash/bludgeon. Use piercing or bludgeoning damage.