From Asheron's Call Community WikiServers, Thistledown Allegiances, Thistledown Portal Bots, Thistledown Server Quests
- One of the original servers, open since retail release.
- Home server of Maggie the Jackcat, creator of Maggie the Jackcat's Fabulous AC Guide!.
- Vidorian of Thistledown was one of the only two monarchs to complete The Gauntlet and become a Dark Master. She later went on to help Bael'Zharon's Generals (controlled by devs) to destroy the Shard of the Herald that was so well defended by TD players. Her actions have earned her a place in the game's lore.
- The Shard Vigil Memorial is unique to the Thistledown server, located outside of Ithaenc Cathedral. It was rewarded to the players of Thistledown for their defense of the Shard of the Herald during the Should the Stars Fall event.
- Tim the Enchantor, the first player to reach the original level cap of 126, was based on the Thistledown server. He was also one of the defenders of the Shard of the Herald and his name is found on the Shard Vigil Memorial.
- Asheron's Call Tips' interview with Tim the Enchantor (23.08.2000)
- Kakori and Firedemon of Thistledown both had their names added to the Specialty Cookbook after discovering the recipes to the Carrot Cake and Spiced Apple Pie respectively. Discovery of the recipes was part of the Sudden Season Cooking Contest.
- AC Writing Contest
- Aragorn of Thistledown had his story, The Journals of Change, made available in game after it was chosen as one of the best three Aluvian entries.
- Vexorg of Thistledown had his story, The D00dz, made available in game after it was chosen as one of the best three Gharu'ndim entries.
- Ashgad of Thistledown had his story, Midnight Revelation, made available in game after it was chosen as one of the best three Gharu'ndim entries.
Click image for full size version.