Silifi of Crimson Stars Quest
From Asheron's Call Community Wiki
|Walkthrough & Notes ___ Dungeons & Maps ___ Rewards ___ Images ___ Dialog ___ Update History|
Walkthrough & Notes
- From Samsur, take the Yinar portal at 0.8S, 18.9E and run to Leikotha's Crypt at 10.1S 31.3E. Once inside, Speak to Leikotha to obtain a Broken Haft.
- Run to the house at 1.7S, 36.6E, Hand your Broken Haft to Kayna bint Iswas to receive a Repaired Haft and the text, Notes on the Silifi.
- Find an appropriate Armoredillo Spine and attach it to the Repaired Haft to create a Silifi of Crimson Stars. (Heavy Weapon skill check).
Weapon stats by Armoredillo spine Spine Dropped by Damage Attack Bonus Melee Bonus Speed Wield Req. Sandy Armoredillo Spine Sandy Armoredillo 8.5 - 17 +4% +10% (40) 250 Wield Bronze Armoredillo Spine Bronze Armoredillo 8.5 - 17 +10% +4% (40) 250 Wield Grey Spine Freshwater Armoredillo 10.5 - 21 +6% +10% (70) 250 Wield Shore Armoredillo Spine Shore Armoredillo 10.5 - 21 +10% +6% (70) 250 Wield Island Armoredillo Spine Island Armoredillo 14 - 28 +10% +10% (70) 250 Wield Hoary Armoredillo Spine Hoary Armoredillo 17 - 34 +12% +12% (70) 300 Wield Plate Armoredillo Spine Plate Armoredillo 30 - 60 +15% +15% (70) 325 Wield
- Choose 3 Rubies and attach them to your Silifi of Crimson Stars to add spells to it. Any rubies you don't use can be handed to Leikotha for an experience reward.
- Weapon Upgrade: Complete the Silifi of Crimson Night Quest to gain a 4th gem that gives your axe improved attack modifier, speed and the Crushing Blow and Resistance Cleaving properties. It also increases the weapons spells to level VII.
The Ruby Al-Khur
Spell: Blood Drinker VI
- The Ruby Al-Khur is located in the Sylsfear Dungeon at 11.0N, 14.7E.
- Weathered Red Key required. Once in the dungeon take the first passage to your left and hug the right wall. Ignore all the side passages sticking to the main path until you reach a split.
- Take the left passage and use the withered key on the door. In the large room take the northwest door and kill Wari al Sha'im for the ruby.
The Ruby Yujazik
Spell: Fire Protection Self VI
- The Ruby Yujazik is located in a Skeleton Tent point of interest.
- The ruby is dropped by the Skeleton Lord here.
The Ruby Sulmada
Spell: Coordination Self VI
- The Ruby Sulmada is located in the Amiantos Bethel.
- Once you portal in, turn to your left and notice the lever on the wall. This lever opens the timed door that gives access to the Skeleton Lord and the ruby.
- When ready pull the lever and head east - jump down and take the southeast passage. Go left in this room and north down the ramp in the third room, you should now be in a room with bridges.
- Jump down below the bridge to the south and hug the right wall up a ramp and hopefully through the wooden doors before they have shut.
The Ruby Mahwan
Spell: Defender VI
- The The Ruby Mahwan is located in the Grievous Vault.
- Route: Run straight to the dungeon at 5.8S, 27.3E from Uziz.
- From the drop head past the portal and jump down into the side openings. Head north and then west through the wooden doors and take the ramp to your immediate right.
- Follow the passage around and jump down into the east pit. Then take the third passage to the north and around before jumping into another pit. From here, go west through the doors and jump down, you will see a level to your right and the final pit.
- Make sure that you pull the lever before jumping down. Quickly head northeast past the portal into the room with the Greater Mu-miyah, kill it and loot the ruby.
The Ruby Al-Shajar
Spell: Lightning Protection Self VI
- The Ruby Al-Shajar is located in a Skeleton tomb point of interest.
- Head down the stairs and go left down a level then up again, the ruby is found on the Skeleton Lord.
Dungeons & Maps
|Sylsfear Dungeon||11.0N, 14.7E||--||01D7|
|Amiantos Bethel||16.3S, 35.1E||--||0113|
|Grievous Vault||25.8S, 27.3E||--||0189|
|Give Repaired Haft to Leikotha|
|Give an unwanted ruby to Leikotha|