From Asheron's Call Community Wiki
Related topics: Graphics, Known Issues, Typos
Note: Unlike the known issues page, you should leave these on the page rather than removing them, and just put a fixed date if it gets fixed. This is because some of these are of historical significance and may be referred to elsewhere.
- There is a black blotch on the title screen below "Asheron's Call" (12/08)
- The robe worn by Lady Aerfalle's Apprentice appears to be broken. (Fixed)
- Some of the hanging hides that make up tumerok tents are broken. They are not "cut out" properly on the top side, and invisible on the bottom side.
- Some of the Sho hanging paintings found inside town buildings hang incorrectly, sticking out of the walls instead of hanging from them. It does not effect every hanging painting, but it appears to only be those found in the Sho Bar style buildings.
- Misplaced Vissidal Coral/Rocks. Some coral and shell landscape features found on Vissidal still appear on the mainland. This was a bug, and when it first occurred many of the coral was removed from the mainland. It can still be found at some locations, including:
- 38.0S, 84.E near hebian-to
- Old Yanshi
- 46.2N, 82.2W (Marae Lassel)
- 52.7N, 88.3W (Marae Lassel)
- 48.2N, 67.1W, large area (Marae Lassel)
- Misplaced Burun Mire. There is at least one area in the game that has the landscape features of Burun Mire that should not:
- 52.0N, 62.2E, exactly 1 ground texture square (Olthoi North)
- The Blooded Gold Invader Lord Helm has a hole in the back when placed on the ground. (2009-03)
- When first entering a dungeon the drop placement marker is sometimes visible. It appears to be a universal visibility flag that gets mistakenly set to visible somehow, as traveling to other dungeons after will also show the maker for those dungeons (and can also appear on the landscape for surface portal drops). (4/09)
- Snake Skin Coat appears to be broken and is silver/grey in color instead of the snake like green and yellow colors seen here .
- The Exquisite Elari Wood Bow's texture seems to be corrupted when compared with older screenshots of the bow.