Grael's Summoning Chamber
From Asheron's Call Community Wiki
|Walkthrough & Notes ___ Dungeons & Maps ___ Rewards ___ Images ___ Dialog ___ Update History|
- You must have completed the first five Ordina Rossu Morta quests in order to begin this quest.
- You also need to have access to Vissidal Island.
- Since many of the creatures inside look like humans and Viamontians, but are Shadows, a Shadowslayer weapon helps.
Walkthrough & Notes
- Enter Black Spear Summoning Chamber at 75.8N, 70.5E on the northeast end of Vissidal.
- The dungeon is pretty straightforward. From drop head N, next west.
- There will be 3 Umbral Soldiers on the way.
- Kill the Keeper of the First Door and loot the First Keeper's Key from his corpse.
- Unlock the door and go east, south and then west, until you reach the Keeper of the Second Door.
- Kill the keeper and loot the Second Keeper's Key.
- Unlock the door and continue on until you find Archmage Aigonne.
- Kill him, loot Aigonne's Key, Heart of Archmage Aigonne and Archmage Aigonne's Notes (optional).
- Use the key to unlock the door and jump down into the pit.
- Kill Pontifex Maegris.
- He's accompanied by 2 Panumbral Soldiers.
- Loot the Head of Pontifex Maegris and the Journal of Maegris (optional).
- Hand the head and the heart to Jathaq al-Nishadina for the Rossu Morta Chapterhouse Recall Orb, experience and a Rossu Morta Token.
- The token can be used to purchase a Red Rune Silveran weapon from the Rossu Morta Quartermaster.
- Once you have completed this quest you cannot re-enter the Black Spear Summoning Chamber.
- If you're not happy with your choice of weapon, you can exchange the weapon by handing it to Meerana du Renari for another Rossu Morta Token.
Dungeons & Maps
|Black Spear Summoning Chamber||75.8N, 70.5E||--||0084|
|Rossu Morta Chapterhouse Recall Orb||Red Rune Silveran Weapons|
||7% up to level level 160||Hand Jathaq al-Nishadina the Head of Pontifex Maegris|
|See Level Costs for per level information.|
- Jathaq al-Nishadina tells you, "You may be strong enough to help me, friend. We recently learned of a shameful and idiotic betrayal by Pontifex Maegris of the Raven Hand. It was stupid to trust him, but that is another matter. What most concerns us is that a team of Count Dardante's most capable assistants, under Archmage Aigonne, located Maegris' summoning chamber, from where he apparently tried to wake Grael. We know something happened, but we cannot be sure, and Dardante's assistants have not returned. You must investigate the summoning chamber and bring back what evidence you can of Maegris and Aigonne. The summoning chamber can be reached through the Black Spear shrine on Vissidal Island, at 75.8 N, 70.5 E."
Handing in Heart of Archmage Aigonne
- You give Jathaq al-Nishadina Heart of Archmage Aigonne.
- Jathaq al-Nishadina tells you, "Thank you for bringing back Aigonne's heart. Just a cursory inspection of this grisly trophy indicates that something very strange happened to Aigonne down there. You also have Maegris' head, do you not? Please hand it over. With the head and the heart, we should be able to use some of our more, ahem, unorthodox tracking techniques to locate Grael."
Handing in Head of Pontifex Maegris
- You give Jathaq al-Nishadina Head of Pontifex Maegris.
- Jathaq al-Nishadina tells you, "The head of the faithless Pontifex Maegris should help us conduct a full investigation of what happened in his summoning chamber. You have also brought in Archmage Aigonne's head, so I thank you and pronounce myself satisfied with your efforts. You may find this orb useful... It will allow you to recall directly to this Chapterhouse."
- You've earned 98,000,000 experience.
- Jathaq al-Nishadina gives you Rossu Morta Chapterhouse Recall Orb.
- Jathaq al-Nishadina tells you, "Go speak with the Chapterhouse Chamberlain about an additional reward."