From Asheron's Call Community Wiki
"An Aluvian outpost located within the Dires, Fort Tethana has been plagued with attacks from renegades. At one point the commander at Tethana reached out to the Viamontians in search of assistance. Instead of receiving help, the commander was turned mad and hope of the fort ever being freed seemed lost." --Town Network Sign
- This fortified settlement is located at 1.5N, 71.8W in the northern Direlands.
- In the early days, Fort Tethana was a thriving center for trade and social activity. Fueled by the high prices the vendors would pay for goods and the proximity of adventuresome Dires hunting grounds, people came from far and wide to trade and socialize. "ne1 have portal to teth?"
- Under the guise of "Fair Trade" the vendors across Dereth standardized their buy and resale rates, which ended many merchant's profitable trade of buying from a Master Mage or other inexpensive vendor and selling these goods in Fort Tethana or other Dires towns.
- It did not take long for Fort Tethana to become a far less traveled destination, which was very unfortunate, as a large group of Renegades, an alliance of Lugians and Tumeroks, set up nearby and layed seige to the hapless town.
- Having received no help from High Queen Elysa Strathelar, Tethana Commander Jared Kurth turned to the Viamontians for help. Instead he was turned into a ravening monster by the power-mad Count Dardante. The Renegade siege remains unlifted to this day.
- Fort Tethana can be reached through the Town Network's Aluvian (North) branch, or through the Colossus Foundary, one of the Statue Dungeons. These statues can be found in Ayan Baqur, Wai Jhou, and Kara.
To Fort Tethana
|Town Network||Aluvian (North)||Fort Tethana||1.7N, 71.2W||None|
|Ayan Baqur||Colossus Foundary||Fort Tethana||1.7N, 71.2W||None|
|Wai Jhou||Colossus Foundary||Fort Tethana||1.7N, 71.2W||None|
|Kara||Colossus Foundary||Fort Tethana||1.7N, 71.2W||None|
From Fort Tethana
|Fort Tethana||1.6N, 71.8W||Town Network||--||None|
|Colossus Foundary||1.6N, 72.0W||Fort Tethana||1.7N, 71.2W||None|
|Hilltop||1.7N, 71.5W||Hilltop||32.8N, 34.7E||None|
Points of Interest
- 2.1N, 73.0W - Direland Rat Cave
- 0.6N, 72.9W - Merciless Monouga Cave
- 1.4N, 73.5W - Renegade Encampment
- 1.7N, 71.7W - Small Creepy Statue
- 5.9N, 69.0W - Viamontian Camp
- 1.0N, 70.7W - Just down the hill from Fort Teth
|Ancient Lighthouse||4.0N, 73.6W||--||01A9||--||--|
|Renegade Incursion||0.5N, 73.3W||--||0030||--||--|
|Agent of the Arcanum||1.7N, 71.9W||Collector||Housing|
|Aun Aemaua||1.5N, 71.7W||Quest||Ithaenc Quiddity Seed Quest|
|Blacksmith Magarith||1.5N, 72.0W||Shopkeeper||Armor & weapons|
|Fort Tethana Sentry||1.6N, 71.6W||Sentry||Opens the main gate|
|Grand Master Scrivener of Creature Magic||1.6N, 71.9W (1st Floor)||Shopkeeper||Level VI Scrolls & Foci|
|Grand Master Scrivener of Item Magic||1.6N, 71.9W (1st Floor)||Shopkeeper||Level VI Scrolls & Foci|
|Grand Master Scrivener of Life Magic||1.6N, 71.9W (1st Floor)||Shopkeeper||Level VI Scrolls & Foci|
|Grand Master Scrivener of War Magic||1.6N, 71.9W (2nd Floor)||Shopkeeper||Level VI Scrolls & Foci|
|Leather Crafter||1.5N, 72.0W (2nd Floor)||Crafter||Crafts creature hides|
|Lieutenant Durgan||1.5N, 71.6W (1st Floor)||Quest||The Dark Spiral Quest|
|Mothdor the Bowyer||1.5N, 71.9W||Shopkeeper||Missle weapons, ammunition & keys|
|Saqr||1.5N, 71.8W||Quest||Plate Armoredillo Kill Task|
|Shopkeeper Yoshi Deshi||1.5N, 71.6W (1st Floor)||Shopkeeper||Basic supplies & rumors|
|Soldier (Fort Tethana)||1.6N, 71.7W||Quest||Fort Tethana Tug of War|
|Town Crier||1.6N, 71.7W||Misc||Rumors|
|Tumerok Collector||1.5N, 71.7W||Collector||Collects Tumerok Insignia|
|Xsao Lann||1.5N, 71.6W||Quest||Lost Pet|
|Zisaha bint Jaidka the Mage||1.8N, 72.8W||Mastermage||Magical supplies|
Creatures that are commonly found in the area surrounding Fort Tethana.