Elari Wood Bow
From Asheron's Call Community Wiki
|Walkthrough ___ Maps ___ Rewards ___ Images ___ Dialog ___ Update History|
A band of Hea Tumeroks hunts on the Marescent Plateau. Among this party is Hea Temenua, who carries the bow formerly used by the infamous archer, Lilitha. Kill Temenua and obtain the two parts of the bow, which can be recombined.
- Find Hea Temenua on the Marescent Plateau. He is a rare spawn and is found with a number of other Hea Tumeroks including Hea Karenua and Hea Kanokeh.
- Kill Temenua and loot the two components of the bow on his corpse: the Greenwood Haft and the Gromnie Sinew Bowstring.
- Hea Karenua also drops the Awakener and 4 Karenua's Keys.
- Combine the Greenwood Haft and the Gromnie Sinew Bowstring to produce the Sublime Elari Wood Bow (Bow Skill Check).
- Bow skill of 320 gives a 50/50 chance of success. If it breaks you have to wait three weeks to try again with new parts.
- "Grunting with exertion, you manage to restring the bow."
|Greenwood Haft||Gromnie Sinew Bowstring|
|Hea Raiders' Cache|
No quest dungeons.
|Awakener||Sublime Elari Wood Bow|
Click image for full size version.
No quest dialog.