Derethian Combat Arena
From Asheron's Call Community Wiki
(Redirected from Derethian Combat Arena Quest)
|Maps NPCs Creatures Items and Objects Portals Images Update History|
Note: The Derethian Combat Arena is only available on the Darktide server.
- After turning PK give 2 MMD to the Derethian Combat Arena Master in the middle of Baishi then enter the Derethian Combat Arena.
- Warning: The NPC will take your MMDs even if you are under 150 and cannot enter the portal.
- You will be given a Mark of a Kill upon entering. Collect more marks by killing other PKs inside.
- Collect 20 marks and turn in to the statue at the bottom of the dungeon for a Mana Forge Key.
- All marks drop on death (to be looted by the killer), if reentering the arena, any marks you have on you will be stripped and you'll be given 2 MMD for each one.
- Additionally, using the Statue of Death every 5 minutes has chance of a reward for a Mana Forge Key.
- There are 4 new statues in the bottom room of the arena.
- When a player uses one of these statues it becomes controlled by them and they are awarded 250 luminance. They have to wait at least 30 seconds to use the statue again at which point they are awarded another 250 luminance.
- If they wait longer than a minute to use the statue again, they lose control and someone else can "take" the statue.
- While you control a statue, no one else can gain luminance off of that statue. This means if all of the statues are controlled, you will need to get rid of a player in order to free up a spot and start gaining luminance.
- A player can only control 1 statue at a time.
- The dungeon is no log and if you try to recall out of the dungeon and run back down, you lose your control over the statue.
- If you were to use a statue exactly on time every 30 seconds you would make 30k luminance an hour and there is no cap.
- 1 Statue will be active at all hours along with the mark turn in statue.
- 2 additional statues will be active during the nighttime (3pm est to 3am est).
- 2 additional statues will be active during weekends.
- 1 bonus statues which awards 834 luminance per use has a chance to spawn whenever the nighttime statues are active.
- Also an additional arena will be created. Some weeks the current arena will be used and other weeks the new arena will be used to add some variation in play. The new arena will closely resemble the PK Arena.
- We feel this schedule will allow the largest amount of players to participate in the arena while limiting the amount of abuse during off peak hours. As always we will monitor how the changes are working and make any future adjustments that are needed.
- Thursday at 1 pm - 1 statue active
- Thursday at 10 pm - 3 statues active - chance of a bonus statue
- Friday at 1 pm - 3 statues active
- Friday at 10 pm - 5 statues active - chance of a bonus statue
||Hand in 100 marks of a kill|
||Hand in 200 marks of a kill?|
||Hand in 300 marks of a kill?|
||Hand in 400 marks of a kill?|
|See Category:Titles for a list of all available titles.|
- Wiki Map:
Items and Objects
- Mark of a Kill - Dropped by opponents that you kill. Collect 20 and give to the Statue of Death for a MFK.
- Statue of Death - Numerous statues spawn in the bottom of the arena depending on the day and time, see Derethian Combat Arena Quest for details.
|Aids/Bonuses to Health, Mana and Stamina (3 minute life span)|
|Arena Heal||Arena Mana||Arena Stamina|
|Arena Max Health||Arena Max Mana||Arena Max Stamina|
|Weapons (5 minute life span)|
|Arena Atlatl||Arena Axe||Arena Bow|
|Arena Claw||Arena Crossbow||Arena Dagger|
|Arena Mace||Arena Spear||Arena Staff|
|Arena Sword||Arena Wand|
- Surface -
Click image for full size version.