From Asheron's Call Community Wiki
- Located at 87.5S, 67.1W in the South Direlands, this heavily fortified town symbolizes the cooperation between Isparians, Tumeroks and Lugians.
- The architecture combines that of those different races, and shopkeepers and other NPCs of those races have taken up residence here.
- It was introduced and named during the A Swelling Tide event. Construction was completed and NPCs moved in during the Into the Darkness event.
- The name of the town was chosen from different submissions by players.
- To access the Tree Portal in the middle of Candeth Keep, you must complete the Town Founder quest.
- Also you can get a special wand to recall to the town, doing the Scepter of the Portal Currents Quest.
- During the Seeds of Corruption event, this was one of the raiding spots of the T'Thuun's Marauders, with a huge pyramid showing above the town.
To Candeth Keep
|Carved Cave||7.4N, 0.6E||Direlands Midland Portal||88.3S, 64.5W||21+|
|Sylsfear Dungeon||11.1N, 14.7E||Direlands Midland Portal||88.3S, 64.5W||21+|
- Route: Town Network -> Al-Jalima -> Unified Heart Villas (5.7N, 4.3E), exiting at 13.6N, 16.2E. Run to Sylsfear Dungeon at 11.0N, 14.7E.
NOTE: Olthoi_Island has the shortest route via a Direlands Midland Portal, but requires PK status to enter.
From Candeth Keep
|Candeth Keep||87.5S, 67.2W||Tree Portal||87.5S, 67.2W||--|
|Candeth Keep||88.3S,64.5W||South Direlands Portal||84.2S, 34.4W||12+|
|Direlands Midlands||88.2S,64.6W||Hebian-To||38.9S, 82.6E||None|
|Direlands Midlands||90.2S,64.5W||Direlands Desert Edge Portal||78.7S, 73.4W||23+|
Points of Interest
- 86.3S, 63.8W - Abandoned Observatory
- 87.7S, 65.6W - Tombs of the Sand Kings
- 88.8S, 63.1W - Direland Rat Cave
- 82.7S, 48.8W - Undead Ruins
- 84.8S, 65.4W - Tumerok Bunker
- 84.8S, 66.0W - Tumerok Outpost
- 83.5S, 67.8W - Stone Pillars
- 82.4S, 68.4W - Small Sandstone Golem Shrine
- 88.0S, 55.0W - The Pit of Heretics
- 87.5S, 67.1W - Middle of Town
- 88.3S, 64.5W - near drop of Direlands Midland Portal
|Aun Gunditealuan the Marksman||87.5S, 66.9W||Shopkeeper||Fletching Supplies|
|Aun Oreilauri the Healer||87.5S, 66.9W||Shopkeeper||Healing Supplies|
|Gilly||87.2S, 67.5W||Shopkeeper||Magic Supplies|
|Grand Master Scrivener of Creature Magic||87.3S, 67.0W||Shopkeeper||Level VI Scrolls|
|Grand Master Scrivener of Item Magic||87.3S, 67.0W||Shopkeeper||Level VI Scrolls|
|Grand Master Scrivener of Life Magic||87.3S, 67.0W||Shopkeeper||Level VI Scrolls|
|Grand Master Scrivener of War Magic||87.3S, 67.0W||Shopkeeper||Level VI Scrolls|
|Odvik the Inn Keeper||87.7S, 67.4W||Shopkeeper||Food, Drinks, Rumors|
|Rkos the Armorer||87.3S, 67.3W||Shopkeeper||Armor|
|Ry'zir al-Nabit||87.3S, 67.3W||Shopkeeper||Weapons|
|Tyokai Renjiro the Grocer||87.8S, 67.3W||Shopkeeper||Food and Food Supplies|
|Aun Autuorea||87.5S, 66.9W||Quest||Magma Golem Exarch Kill Task|
|Dalius Kendma||87.2S, 67.5W||Quest||Search for Gareth Dain|
|Finn Skigg||87.8S, 67.3W||Quest||The Temple of Hizk Ri|
|Grania the Bold||87.6S, 67.4W||Quest||Mottled Carenzi Kill Task|
|Guard Alfric||87.9S, 67.4W||Quest||Shadow-touched Virindi Quidiox Kill Task|
|Ryukai Hiro||87.8S, 67.3W||Quest||Aerbax's Prodigal Human|
|Talira Dain||87.2S, 67.5W||Quest||Search for Gareth Dain|
|Agent Dravos||87.3S, 67.0W||Collector||Agent of the Arcanum|
|Aun Xathurea the Leather Crafter||87.8S, 67.2W||Crafter||Leather Crafter|
|Pagrok the Stone Collector||87.2S, 67.3W||Crafter||Stone Collector|
|Ulna bint-Fasha the Ivory Crafter||87.9S, 66.8W||Crafter||Ivory Crafter|
|Yukara Miko the Collector||87.7S, 67.4W||Crafter||Collector|
|Gate Guard||87.9S, 66.8W||Miscellaneous||--|
|Sentry||on walls and towers||Miscellaneous||--|
|Town Crier||87.8S, 67.2W||Miscellaneous||--|
|Garaena the Emissary||Outskirts - 87.7S, 65.6W - Anadil's Tomb Bunkers||Miscellaneous||Casts portal to Aerlinthe for a D-Note|
Accessed via the Tree Portal at 87.5S, 67.2W
|Aun Amanaualuan the Elder Shaman||87.5S, 67.2W Tree Top||Shopkeeper||Magic Supplies|
|Thimrin Woodsetter||87.5S, 67.2W Tree Top||Shopkeeper||Basic Supplies, Containers|
|Tunlok Weapons Master||87.5S, 67.2W Tree Top||Shopkeeper||Armor and Weapons|
Creatures that are commonly found in the area surrounding Candeth Keep.
Art & Images
Candeth Keep Construction
Lugian Guard tells you, "Halt! Who goes there?"
Lugian Guard tells you, "You seem like you can handle yourself out here. Try keeping the creatures away from the surveyor and architect, but don't bug them -- they are very busy!"
"CONTRUCTION SITE: Please wear a helmet at all times. The Alliance has chosen this spot as the location for the new town of Candeth Keep. We ask that you please stay out of the way of our construction and planning crew. Thank you."
Surveyor Terka Laona
Terka Laona tells you, "You would be interrupting my important work for something very important, yes?"
Terka Laona tells you, "No? Then please go bother someone else!"
Terka Laona tells you, "I know you are eager to help, but please do not fool with my tripod."
Architect Thimrin Woodsetter
Thimrin Woodsetter tells you, "I've got most of the town's fortification drawn out here, but I keep having to change them. Working with the other races is all well and good, but it can be difficult."
Thimrin Woodsetter tells you, "The Tumeroks want access to some sort of undergound aquifer they say they have sensed in order to feed this bush they say is important."
Aun Utauri's Sapling
Aun Utauri tells you, "Oh, a visitor! Fetch me some water for this tree and I will tell you of my labors."
You give Aun Utauri Water.
Aun Utauri tells you, "Ah, yes."
Aun Utauri tells you, "She thanks you for the water. Once the grey-skins have done their work this tree and our akiekie will be fed from the water which lies below."
You give Aun Utauri Water.
Aun Utauri tells you, "Ah, the water, thank you."
Aun Utauri tells you, "You see that small sapling? It is very special to my people. You should be proud that we have chosen to plant it here. When it has grown it will represent the unity of our xuta's. I am asking the spirits to watch over her and give her the strength that we can share in our endeavors here."