From Asheron's Call Community Wiki
Rand the Brewmaster in his Workshop.
Part 1: Brewmaster's Spine
- From Sanamar, speak with Rand at 71.8N, 60.8W.
- Head to the Waterfall Cave, located at 84.0N, 75.4W.
- From the drop, hug the right wall all the way to the bottom, where you'll reach a pit.
- Jump into the pit and follow the hallway until you reach a large room, where you'll pick up a Brewmaster's Spine and a Sdolin Buk! (note) on the ground.
- Now take the surface portal and run to the Remote Empyrean Vault at 81.6N, 71.2W.
Part 2: Brewmaster's Front Cover
- From the Remote Empyrean Vault portal drop, continue to take the ramps down, doing a U-turn at each ramp until you reach a split with a corpse of a Famished Eater in it.
- Take the right split and head down the ramp into a larger room. Pick up the Brewmaster's Front Cover, located on the floor to the South side of the room.
Part 3: Brewmaster's Back Cover
- From Westwatch, run to the Viamontian Garrison at 75.3N, 73.8W.
- From the portal drop, take the door to your immediate left (West), and hug the left wall until you reach a long hallway with a series of doors on either side.
- Open the 2nd door on your right, and pick up the Brewmaster's Back Cover from the ground.
Part 4: Brewmaster's Pages
- From Silyun, run to Lola's Den at 91.9N, 69.6W.
- From the portal drop, hug the left wall all the way down until you find the Brewmaster's Pages resting on a pedestal near the Surface Portal. Take them.
Part 5: Brewmaster's Bible
- Combine the Brewmaster's Spine with the Brewmaster's Front Cover to create an Incomplete Brewmaster's Bible:
- You attach the Brewmaster's Spine to the Brewmaster's Front Cover.
- Now combine the Incomplete Brewmaster's Bible with the Brewmaster's Back Cover to create an Nearly Complete Brewmaster's Bible:
- You attach the Incomplete Brewmaster's Bible to the Brewmaster's Back Cover.
- Finally, combine the Nearly Complete Brewmaster's Bible with the Brewmaster's Pages to create Rand's Brewmaster's Bible:
- You attach the Nearly Complete Brewmaster's Bible to the Brewmaster's Pages. You now have a complete Brewmaster's Bible!
- Return to Sanamar and give Rand's Brewmaster's Bible to Rand at 71.8N, 60.8W. In exchange, he'll give you the Brewmaster's Bible and a Brew Kettle!
Lore & Dialog
You allow Rand to examine your Sdolin Buk!.
Rand tells you, "Looks like those filthy Banderlings ripped my book apart and scattered it about the land! Why, if I had the inclination to leave my favorite spot, I'd do something about this. You'd better believe I would!"
Rand tells you, "Be sure of it!"
You give Rand Rand's Brewmaster's Bible.
Rand tells you, "Wonderful! You found it!"
Rand tells you, "I see I owe you a reward. Please accept this masterfully crafted Brew Kettle. If you continue down the path of the brewmaster, you'll come to love and cherish this most wondrous item as I have."
Rand gives you Brew Kettle.
Rand tells you, "As for those arcane secrets, keep this to yourself, my friend."
Rand gives you Brewmaster's Bible.
You've earned 2,000,000 experience.