Armor and Weapon Augmentations
From Asheron's Call Community Wiki
Weapon and Armor Augmentations allow players to permanently modify loot-generated equipment, by adding special properties or increasing stats.
|Black Skull of Xikma||Adds Undead Slayer to any loot-generated melee weapon, ranged weapon, or wand.||Lunnum's Return|
|Fetish of the Dark Idols||Adds Magic Absorbing, and lowers Melee Defense modifier by 10 to any loot-generated ranged weapon.||Fetish of the Dark Idols Quest|
|Greater Mukkir Slayer Stone||Adds Mukkir Slayer to any loot-generated melee weapon, ranged weapon, or wand.||Mukkir Aspect of Grael Quest|
|Lucky White Rabbit's Foot||Improves Variance of any loot-generated melee weapon by 20%.||Son of Pooky Quest|
- During the Master of Arms event the following Quest acquired Weapon Augmentations Black Skull of Xikma, Greater Mukkir Slayer Stone and Lucky White Rabbit's Foot could be purchased by trading 1 Imbue Swap Coin with the Weapon Imbue Vendor in Arwic.
|Name||Effect||Purchased From||Cost||Alternate Currency|
|A'nekshay Slayer Stone||Adds A'nekshay Slayer to any loot-generated melee weapon, ranged weapon, or wand.||Sha-dekanma||100||A'nekshay Tokens|
|Gem of Spectral Force||Adds +1 damage to any loot-generated melee weapon.||Hurnmel the Smith||25||Ancient Mhoire Coins|
|Gladiator's Defense Armor Augmentation||Adds 0.2 bludgeoning protection to any loot-generated armor or shield.||Colosseum Coin Collector||15||Colosseum Coins|
|Maelstrom of Souls Gem||Adds 1% elemental damage to any loot-generated wield required wand.||Hurnmel the Smith||25||Ancient Mhoire Coins|
|Magic Defense Weapon Augmentation||Adds 0.5% Magic Defense to any loot-generated melee weapon, ranged weapon, or wand.||Hurnmel the Smith||5||Ancient Mhoire Coins|
|Missile Defense Weapon Augmentation||Adds 0.5% Missile Defense to any loot-generated melee weapon, ranged weapon, or wand.||Hisham al-Evv||2||Small Olthoi Venom Sacs|
|Olthoi Shield Armor Augmentation||Adds 0.4 acid protection to any loot-generated armor or shield.||Hisham al-Evv||12||Small Olthoi Venom Sacs|
|Spectral Shield Armor Augmentation||Adds 0.4 cold protection to any loot-generated armor or shield.||Hurnmel the Smith||25||Ancient Mhoire Coins|
|Spectral Skull||Adds Skeleton Slayer to any loot-generated melee weapon, ranged weapon, or wand.||Hurnmel the Smith||50||Ancient Mhoire Coins|
- During the Master of Arms event the following purchasable Alternate Currency Weapon Augmentations A'nekshay Slayer Stone, Gem of Spectral Force, Magic Defense Weapon Augmentation, Missile Defense Weapon Augmentation and Spectral Skull could be purchased by trading 1 Imbue Swap Coin with the Weapon Imbue Vendor in Arwic.
|Shadow Slayer (Live Event)||Live event reward during Down Twisting Paths that added Shadow Slayer to any loot-generated melee weapon, ranged weapon, or wand.||Live Event|
|Bandit Blade Hilt||Added Multi-Strike capability to hilt-able daggers and swords. Retired during Master of Arms event.||Bandit Hilt Quest|
A number of items will augment your weapons or armor temporarily for a given period of time.
|Black Page of Salt and Ash||Improves attack bonus by 10%.||Water of Stasis Quest||30 min|
|Black Spear of Mukkir Strength||Improves attack AND defense bonuses by 4%.||Mukkir Aspect of Grael Quest||2 hours|
|Luminous Pearl of Blood Drinking||Cast Incantation of Blood Drinker (+24) on your equipped weapon.||Luminance||90 min|
|Luminous Pearl of Defending||Cast Incantation of Defender (+17%) on your equipped weapon.||Luminance||90 min|
|Luminous Pearl of Heart Seeking||Cast Incantation of Heartseeker (+20%) on your equipped weapon.||Luminance||90 min|
|Luminous Pearl of Spirit Drinking||Cast Incantation of Spirit Drinker (+8%) on your equipped magic caster.||Luminance||90 min|
|Pearl of Blood Drinking||Improves melee or missile weapon's damage by 50.||Rares||15 min|
|Pearl of Defending||Improves defensive bonus by 25%.||Rares||15 min|
|Pearl of Heart Seeking||Improves attack bonus by 25%.||Rares||15 min|
|Pearl of Spirit Drinking||Adds 15% elemental damage bonus.||Rares||15 min|
|Pearl of Swift Killing||Reduces attack speed to 0.||Rares||15 min|
|Pearl of Impenetrability||Increases AL of all equipped items by 1000.||Rares||15 min|
|Rage of Grael Gem||Improves weapon damage by 3 points.||Grael's Rage||3 hours|
Weapon Augmentation Stacking
Items in each column will not stack with each other. You may only put one from each column on your weapon of choice. The loot item's icon will only display the mini icon for the last token/gem item added so if you want a particular icon to display, be sure to add it last. Some augmentations do not display a mini icon, such as magic defense and missile defense augs.
- Armor augmentations do not stack more then once, or with each other.
- Attuned weapons with either a Slayer (column A) or Maelstrom of Souls/Gem of Spectral Force, but not both, can be re-attuned to a new player by applying the other enhancement. For example, if you have a weapon that only has Undead Slayer applied, it will be attuned to the person that put on the Undead Slayer, if another person then adds either a Maelstrom of Souls Gem or a Gem of Spectral Force the item will become attuned to the new person. This also works in the other direction, an item with one of those damage gems can be re-attuned by applying a slayer token. Note that this does not work for any other items in Column B, applying missile or magic defense gems DOES NOT CHANGE ATTUNEMENT (only usable by person X) and since you cannot apply another item from column B its attunement becomes locked for good.
- Hiltable weapons can not be modified by any Weapon Augmentations other than a Bandit Blade Hilt.