Arm, Mind and Heart Set
From Asheron's Call Community Wiki
The items that make up this set are enhanced versions of the rewards from the Arm, Mind, Heart Quest, upgraded via the Aerbax's Prodigal Lugian quest. Due to the slots the various pieces of this set take up, it is not possible to wear every piece. Instead, you are granted different set bonuses for wearing 2, 3, or 4 pieces at once.
- The 2 item bonus is geared towards archers, as they can wear two pieces maximum (helm + sleeves/Bastion).
- The 3 item bonus is geared towards mages, as they can wear 3 pieces maximum (helm + sleeves/Bastion + Staff).
- The 4 item bonus is geared towards melees (specifically spear and mace), as they can wear 4 pieces maximum (Helm + Sleeves/Bastion + Shield + Spear/Mace)
Please note that the bonuses come only from the number of pieces equipped, so it is possible for example to wear the helm, shield, and spear and receive the mage bonus.
- Crest of Kings (Enhanced)
- Helm of the Crag (Enhanced)
- Scepter of Might (Enhanced)
- Sleeves of Inexhaustibility (Enhanced)
- Spear of Purity (Enhanced)
- Staff of Clarity (Enhanced)
- Bastion of Tukal (Enhanced)
Two Piece Bonus: Epic Coordination, Major Bow Aptitude, Moderate Endurance
Three Piece Bonus: Epic Coordination, Epic Focus, Major War Magic Aptitude, Moderate Endurance, Moderate Willpower
Four Piece Bonus: Epic Coordination, Epic Focus, Epic Strength, Major Mace Aptitude, Major Spear Aptitude, Moderate Endurance, Moderate Willpower